Friday, May 18, 2012

Google Related Research Feature

I found a good and simple Google search feature that could be potentially useful to teachers and students:
http://www.blindfiveyearold.com/google-related-searches
The above website introduces quite nicely.
I did a search with the key phrase "Lusitania ww1."  I also clicked on "more search tools" on the left of the Google search screen. The result is that I get the following related key phrases to search for similar content on Google search:


Related searches for Lusitania ww1:


Besides the above, I also got a list of websites related to this topic: 


2 comments:

  1. Interesting, I find the resources made accessible quite beneficial for the students, and ponder on the notion, of this kind of infusion within the Inner City Schools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie,

    Glad to know you are interested... Always seek free and meaningful tools!

    ReplyDelete